Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mattie, Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

Sugar was wearing her blanket like a little poncho when I came in tonight! I had to get her out of it because she couldn't on her own. Everyone was ready to go outside pretty quick. When they came in I got Mattie and Jimmy their meds again. I grabbed another container of the food so I could give Buddy his. Sugar must really like it! She was barking up a storm the whole time I was dividing it up into bowls! Buddy ate all of his with no problem. Mattie and Buddy wanted to go back outside after they were finished eating supper. Jimmy snuggled with me for awhile. Everyone went back to bed right away for me and then I gave them their treats. I think Buddy likes that, because then he doesn't have to guard his treat so much! lol
Um... I seem to be stuck. Can you help me out of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment