Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mattie, Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

Sugar was hiding in her blankie again this morning when I came in to let them out. I let everyone else out to go potty and she just sat in her cage. When they all came back in I gave Mattie and Jimmy their meds. I didn't even try with Buddy and used that container of food to give his pills in. Sugar finally emerged from her cave! The other 3 finished their portions within seconds! They really like that. I had to make sure no one tried to get Buddy's till he was finished. When they were done, Mattie started rolling around all over the floor! Sugar and Buddy wanted to go outside, so I let them out for a little bit. Buddy came back in and found a rawhide, then jumped on his spot on the couch. Everyone went in their beds for me right away this morning.

Can I have my treat now??

No comments:

Post a Comment