Saturday, February 27, 2010

Koko & Sierra

The girls were bouncing up and down by the gate when I came in each time today! Sierra ate all her food right away this morning. Koko likes to race me to her bowl when I go grab it to get their food ready. Then when I'm bringing it back, she is waiting for me, bouncing up and down. This afternoon I thought Sierra was going to eat all her food again... but she just ate the chicken. Then she was ready to play lighty! She came in by me while I changed their potty pads and started jumping around excitedly. I think she just gets too excited to eat when I'm there! It's always gone when I come back. I had the girls racing all over, trying to catch the evasive red light. Koko drags her little toys along with her and then sits and watches the light as she chews on her toy.
"It's right in... here!"

No comments:

Post a Comment