Saturday, February 27, 2010

Dakota & Benny

I let Kota and Benny outside right away when I came this evening. Kota didn't want to come inside at first. She was busy watching some people outside across the street. I called her and she came leaping over to me, giving me her "woo woo". I gave Benny his meds and fed Kota. She made a big mess of her food! Benny and I played fetch with his blue ball while Kota finished eating. She started tossing around a kibble of food again! Then she ate it. She's so funny! She grabbed out her rawhide and made herself comfy. Benny kept rolling his ball to me with his nose, but if I would try to grab it when he was standing by it, he would grab it and take off! He started cleaning up Kota's food on the floor after I put her to bed for the night. You can tell she was picking through her food by all the pieces on the floor in the pic. haha!
It wasn't me...

No comments:

Post a Comment