Monday, January 11, 2010

Taz

This morning I noticed a couple of the cars were switched. I went to feed and water Taz and then we went on our way. Today was just a beautiful day to go on our walk! We took the longest route. It was the warmest day by far, too bad it was my last visit with Tazzy boy! I spent extra time with him today to make up for the day I cut his visit shorter. I think he appreciated the warmer weather too. He played and sniffed around a lot more, and just seemed to have more energy. We passed a couple houses today that had barking dogs in the backyard and Taz whined a little. I don't know why, but today he finally noticed the frozen mole laying on the sidewalk that we passed everyday. I had to tell him no and pull him away from it before he got it! When we got back, we played fetch for quite awhile. One time I threw it for him and it bounced outside both fences! I walked out of his pen and tried to reach through, but my arm just wasn't long enough. Oh how he cried! I went and grabbed my ice scraper from my car to try and push it into my reach. That worked! So then we threw the ball some more, until I ran out of treats. I said goodbye and gave him his chewie. Taz is so awesome! He was great for me, and despite the cold, I had a great time with him. I just love him and would be happy to walk him again anytime!


Taz reaching up on the gate, waiting for his collar and then ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment