Monday, January 11, 2010

Dakota & Benny

Dakota & Benny were very very excited to go for a walk today! They barely sat still long enough for me to put their leashes on. Then when I opened the door they were both pulling me to go while I locked up! It was a gorgeous day out today for a nice walk. It's been awhile since I didn't have to wear a jacket! We walked pretty far today and they both did well. I'm sure Benny is happy that most of the houses took down their Christmas lawn decorations! There was one house that we passed that still had some up, but he only let out a small growl. Dakota usually doesn't go #2 on our walks, so I can't report on that today. She seems to be doing fine though! She ate a little bit when we got back. They both drank a bunch too, so I refreshed their bowls. Forgot the camera today, so no picture... sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment