Friday, January 1, 2010

Suzzie, Heiny, Boo, Quartz, Fudge & Fluffy


A lot of snow melted again today, but I think there will still be some left when you get home. Boo was very talkative again today. He and Quartz both came for their treats before I let the girls in. Fudge was sitting on the bed in the spare room, so I went and pet her for awhile again! Boo came up on the bed to get some attention too. One time I went in the bedroom and Quartz was laying on the bed. Then he started rolling around and scootching himself closer to me! Suzzie and Heiny started playing around in the kitchen after they were done eating. Heiny was cleaning Suzzie's head and then they would both start pawing at each other and snuggling. They were ready to go back outside a little early today. They both got up and went to the door when I came back in the kitchen after feeding Boo. I told everyone that mom and dad will be home in a couple days!


1 comment:

  1. Quarts lame duck act, yea pet my tummy, lose a hand! Mean old cat just a little too playful at times! Made it to my folks today, hopefully Tulsa will only get a dusting of snow tomrrow night!

    ReplyDelete