Thursday, December 31, 2009

Suzzie, Heiny, Boo, Quartz, Fudge & Fluffy


The snow is finally starting to melt in the driveway! Fudge and Fluffy were both perched up on top of the couch today. Fluffy didn't move the whole time and was still sleeping there when I left. Boo came for his treats and I called for Quartz, then he came running down the hallway. I let the girls in right away. Heiny and Boo were following me around today as I was cleaning litter boxes and sweeping. Suzzie doesn't like when I sweep the floor and always goes to the other side of the room. Boo hopped up on the dryer by me so I brushed him for a little bit before I filled up the cat food container. Quartz was all curled up on the bed again when I went to give Boo his food and Fudge came walking out of the bathroom.


1 comment:

  1. Well we made it to Gulf Port Mississippi for the night, got off the road before the drunk drivers started out, LOL Should be to my parents by tomorrow afternoon. Tell my pets were on the way one stop at grandma and pa's and unless Tulsa has another blizzard we will be home Sunday! We picked lots of grapefruit and oranges so I need to meet up with you next week you have not tasted citrus till it is really fresh off the tree! Hand picked by US, total Florida experience to be migrate fruit pickers, LOL

    ReplyDelete