Saturday, January 30, 2010

Duffy & Dory

Duffy and Dory were happy to see me again today! Someone had an accident before I got there... uh oh! I got it all cleaned up though. Duffy didn't even go hide at all this time. They both said hi to me for a long time and Duffy kept rolling over in my lap to get her tummy rubs. Dory was loving it up when I started scratching her back. All of a sudden Duffy got down on her front legs and was starting to get very playful with me! I cleaned out their box and filled their food and water bowls. They both sat there and watched me today, patiently waiting for their treats! The first day Dory threw up her treat almost whole, so I had been breaking off little tiny pieces and giving it to them one at a time. Today she threw up some of the pieces again, so I wonder if it's just not sitting well with her? I got that cleaned up and then Dory and I played fetch with her ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment