Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dakota & Benny

I went in to go pick Kota & Benny up from the kennel. As soon as she let them loose into the room Kota just went crazy with her "woo woo" howl and kept jumping up on the gate I was standing next to. The lady hooked up Kota and helped me to the car with everything. When we got home they both got excited. I picked up Benny and let Kota out of the car. All of a sudden Kota's collar came flying off and she ran over by the garbage can. I knew right away she must have forgotten to hook both loops! I called for Kota and she followed me and ran ahead of me into the front yard. I was trying to hurry to the door... then whoops! Fell flat on my back! lol Be very careful when you guys get home!! There is a patch of ice at the corner of the garage and it didn't even look that slippery. Kota waited for me at the door so I quick got them both inside. Phew! Kota seemed like she had to go potty so I let them out back quick and I went out to make sure they both came right back in. I filled up their food bowls and got Kota's collar back on. Neither really seemed interested in their food. They didn't have much left in the containers, so I guess they probably weren't too hungry.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no!!! I'm so sorry you fell!! and that Kota got loose! I dont think I mentioned to the Kennel that they have new collars...whooops my fault! Thank you again for going and getting them. They are excited to see you tomorrow! If its too cold or icey dont worry about walking them, just let them run around in the back yard if you could! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok, don't worry! I should have been more careful! I was joking around about it afterwards. :) I think Kota really wanted to go for her walk when I picked them up.

    ReplyDelete