Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Suzzie, Heiny, Boo, Quartz, Fudge & Fluffy


Boo and Quartz both came running for their daily treats! Boo kept trying to get at the ones I gave to Quartz, even though he still had some of his own to eat yet. They started snuggling with each other on the bathroom counter, so cute! I let the girls in, and they were both a little wet from all the rain and storms we had today. I had to wipe up the floor from all the dirty foot prints! I cleaned out the litter pans today and Boo was following me around helping out. He jumped up on the bathroom counter when I was cleaning that one. He started pawing at me and petting my head! lol I sat up a little bit then he pawed at my shoulder and rubbed his face on my forehead. I tried looking for the other two today and only found Fudge. Fluffy must have a good hiding spot! Fudge was sleeping in the computer chair. Right now they're saying we might get up to 6 to 8 inches of snow tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. Tulsa Mazda dealer had a special if there was 4" of snow on Christmas the car was free. We should of bought a Mazda parked it in the garage and hoped for the snow, LOL Since the cats have clean liter boxes and plenty of food and water and the dogs have water if you cannot make it out today Dec 24th because of the snow don't worry the girls will be hungry but they will be OK! Friday the roads should be clearer do what you safely can do.

    ReplyDelete