Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Jazzper


Jazzper barked at me a little when I first came into the backyard. After I went over to her, she stopped and smelled me for a minute. I pet her and then I think she felt better and maybe remembered me. I went inside to put the mail away and she came in with me, then went out right away when I called her. A couple times I heard cars go by and she would run over to the fence and put her ears up. I sat in a patio chair and pet her for awhile. She laid her head in my arm and just loved it up! I got some of her itchies and found a spot where she started leaning into me. She didn't eat much of her food from yesterday, but I gave her a little more just in case. It's supposed to snow and get cold tomorrow, so I think I will put her inside tomorrow afternoon for overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment