Sunday, December 13, 2009

Roxie, Ralphi & Rudy


It was raining again this morning, but a little warmer than last night. I think I surprised them this time when I came in! They were a bunch of sleepyheads this morning. I let them out and gave them their breakfast. Rudy finished first and wanted to play fetch for a bit. After the other two were done, then Ralphi and Rudy chased around again. Roxie came by me to get her tummy rubs. I found a few itchy spots and she would kick her legs back. I had to ignore her for a few minutes so she would go potty! Ralphi came over for awhile too. I think the little ones got chilly towards the end, so I let them in a few minutes early so they could warm up. I got them all cleaned up. They were a little muddier than last night, but still not too bad. I gave them a few treat pieces again before I put them to bed. I told them mom and dad would be back today!


No comments:

Post a Comment