Saturday, December 12, 2009

Roxie, Ralphi & Rudy

It was raining for a bit before I got there tonight. The pups were very quiet when I came in. They surprised me when I opened the laundry room door and came running out! Rudy almost took out the manger scene with his tail. Only a few got knocked over though. Roxie was happy to see me and kept jumping up until I started petting her. Usually Ralphi does that! Rudy and Ralphi were chasing each other around outside trying to get the log from each other. I figured they would get pretty muddy, but they actually weren't bad at all! Roxie stayed and snuggled by me trying to get out of the cold wind. I was kneeling down and Ralphi came over for some attention too. They did circles around me going under my jacket. I brought them all in and wiped everyone's paws. Then they all sat and stared at me, waiting for their treats... I got a few bigger pieces from the jar and gave them that. They didn't seem to mind too much!


No comments:

Post a Comment