Monday, December 25, 2017

Shadow

This morning Shadow jumped down from his tower to come see me. He was just meowing away at me this morning while I got his food ready. I gave him his joint treat and he ate most of it for me. There is still a little piece of it left. After that, Shadow followed me and helped me clean the litter box. He stood right up next to me, supervising. Haha. Once we finished cleaning, he went to go eat his food. I picked out a turkey flavor for him today, so he got to eat his Christmas Turkey dinner too. He came and sat on my lap for a little bit, but then he got all spunky and was zooming around again. This evening Shadow was hanging out on his tower when I arrived. He came down and helped me in the kitchen. Shadow worked on his dinner and I checked his box. He came out to sniff at me a bit, then he hopped up on the couch behind me to snuggle up on my shoulder. He tackled his toy a bit, then went to go eat some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment