Friday, December 22, 2017

Oreo & Stuffy

This morning I knew right where to find Oreo. He was as always, just hanging out on his chair. A big yawn, then a stretch and he was ready to come help me in the kitchen. He sat and meowed at me as he waited. I didn't see their "kitty" friend this morning when I filled the bowl up outside. Haha. I called got Stuffy and had to go find him again this morning. He was sitting upstairs in the hallway. I brought his food with me and he ate, then we headed downstairs. The boys sat with me for some attention time. This evening Oreo was on his chair again. I started getting food ready and saw Stuffy had come in to wait at the back door. The boys ate while I tended to my things. Oreo cracked me up when I saw him sitting so elegantly in front of the fireplace. For not being able to speak the same language, they sure know how to tell me what they want!! Haha. I turned it on for him and he curled up next to me. Stuffy strolled in shortly after and cozied up too. It was super cold and rainy tonight. Perfect for a fire! Oreo wandered off for awhile, so Stuffy moved and sat closer to the fire. He was toasty warm as he got his brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment