Monday, December 18, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

This morning Oreo was hanging out on his favorite chair. Stuffy was hanging out in the dining room again. I got breakfast ready and Oreo came to eat in the kitchen. I delivered Stuffy his food and took care of their box. Oreo was waiting for me in the living room. I sat by him and he cozied up by the fire for a bit. Not long after that, he decided to go look out the windows. Stuffy had wandered to the edge of the living room, so I went and sat with him to brush him for a bit, till he left me. Haha. This evening, Oreo was sitting on his chair again. I had to bring his pill to him there, since he was too comfy to get up. Stuffy wandered in by the back door shortly after that. He ate for me while I filled dishes. The boys both met me by their fire tonight. They purred away as they got their attention. Oreo got up after awhile and went to sit in the entryway. Stuffy stayed put and rolled on his side to take a snooze.

No comments:

Post a Comment