Saturday, October 21, 2017

Shadow

This morning I came in and Shadow was snoozing on the top of his kitty tower. He hopped right down to come join me in the kitchen. I had jeans on today, so he could try and love nibble all he wanted! Haha. I gave him his pill and he protested eating it for awhile. I told him he had to eat that before he got his breakfast. I went to scoop his box and he decided to come help. After that, he finally gave in and ate it, so I have him his food. He worked on that awhile, then we played a little bit. This evening Shadow met me at the door. I gave him his dinner and he ate while I did my stuff. Shadow was a snuggle bug tonight and curled up in my lap. He sat there and got his pets while he cleaned his face and he purred away. Later on before I left, he started feeling spunky and raced into his box by the back door to goof around.

No comments:

Post a Comment