Friday, October 20, 2017

Shadow

This morning I was coming inside and Shadow was on his way to see me. He sniffed at my legs and tried to give me his love nibbles while I got his breakfast ready, after he'd had his pill. He worked on his food and I did my things quick. Shadow was lovey this morning and came to snuggle up on my lap awhile. After eating some more, he was ready for some playtime. This evening Shadow was ready for me when I arrived. He worked on his dinner and came to join me in the living room when he finished. He gave himself a bath, then he was feeling spunky and was in his play mode! He chased after his kitty toy and zoomed up to the top of his tower. He wrestled the toy up there, then hopped down on the couch and flailed around like a crazy man. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment