Saturday, October 14, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

This morning I spotted Stuffy in the dining room when I came in. I made my way to the kitchen and was greeted with a meow from Oreo, who was sitting on the chair by the back door. I got the boys their breakfast and they both ate by the back door this morning. After they finished, they wandered along behind me to the living room. The boys snuggled up on either side of me for some attention time. This evening, I came in and the boys were both in the kitchen already. Oreo was up on the counter eating some snacks. He got his pill and I gave him his food. Stuffy was sitting on the floor behind me. I set his plate down in its spot and he just sat there and stared at me. "Um... you're supposed to bring that to me." Haha. The plate was like a foot and a half away from him! After the boys ate they met me in the living room for some brush time. But, neither wanted to stay with me for very long tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment