Friday, September 29, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

This morning I came in and Oreo met me in the kitchen. He rubbed his face on the back of my legs while he waited. Stuffy worked on his plate by the back door. I went out to feed Charlie quick. I haven't seen him in awhile, but his bowl is always empty. Haha. I came in and the boys were ready for some snuggle time. They laid on either side of me for some pets and brushes. I got the laser light out and Oreo had some fun chasing that around. He makes me laugh when he thumps around after it! This evening I came in and didn't see anyone. I started getting their food ready and felt a furry face on the back of my leg. Haha. Oreo snacked a little bit, then wandered off. I found Stuffy upstairs and brought his plate up for him. He ate well. I sat with him and gave him some pets for a bit. Later, I was going to go visit Oreo. He was just laying in the hallway up there. Haha. I sat with him and he loved up some chin rubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment