Monday, August 21, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

This morning I came in and could hear Oreo racing down the stairs as I headed to the living room. I found Stuffy sitting at the back door, looking outside. He was watching Charlie out there! I got the boys their food quick and went out to visit him for a couple minutes. Stuffy worked on his food while I was out there. Oreo wasn't interested at all. After I finished, the boys met me at our spot for some attention time. This evening Oreo was making his way down to see me as I got there. Stuffy was just sitting in the living room. Silly cat. Oreo hopped up on the counter to help me out. He ate his pill for me and gave his plate of food a few licks before he ventured off. Stuffy ate well by the back door, so he could keep an eye out just in case. Haha. After I finished with my things, I went and sat with Oreo at our spot. He snuggled up to me for his chin rubs. Stuffy came in when he finished and sat off at a distance. He got some brushes in before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment