Thursday, July 27, 2017

Waldo, Mabel & Otis

Today Waldo was right by the door meowing as soon as I walked in. He helped me in the kitchen and ate while I scooped their boxes and filled their water fountain. I went to see what Mabel was up to and she was hanging out under the bed in mom and dad's room. She stayed there for my visit today. She was being more bashful I guess. I grabbed the treat toy and filled that up for Otis. I couldn't find Mabel's purple heart toy today, otherwise I would have filled that up with fresh catnip too. Waldo came with me to the living room for a few pets. Then, he was ready to play! He rolled around on the floor and wrestled with his feather toy. Later, he went to sit by the treat toy. He actually did pretty well and was licking at the dispenser spot and got a few out that way. He's getting the hang of it in his own way. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment