Saturday, July 8, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

This morning started the same as most. I came in and Oreo appeared to come say good morning to me. We went to the kitchen and got him his breakfast. Stuffy wandered in shortly after and sat by the back door to watch for his friend. I brought Stuffy his food and the boys both ate for me. After we were all finished with our stuff, the boys came and sat with me for some morning lovins. Stuffy sprawled out on one side and Oreo snuggled up close on the other. They both purred away and took their little kitty naps. This evening I walked in and as I was heading to the kitchen, I could see Oreo up above walking down the hall to come downstairs. He came in the kitchen and rubbed his face on the tops of my feet and the back of my legs. Haha. I got him his pill and he found it on me, so he got another little treat sandwich. That one worked. I gave him his dinner and saw that Stuffy was sitting on the bottom steps. I brought his plate over and went to scoop their box. When I finished I saw he hadn't eaten and was sitting under a chair by the back door, so I brought his plate by him again. This time, he scarfed some down. The boys met me at our spot after dinner and snuggled up for some pets and brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment