Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

This morning I came in and Stuffy was lounging in the living room. It was a very quiet morning. I went to the kitchen and felt Oreo come up and brush against the back of my legs as I got their breakfast ready. The boys both ate their breakfast and then went to wait for me at our spot. It was a good nap morning while they laid and got their chin rubs and back brushes. This evening I came in and spotted Stuffy looking down at me from the top of the stairs. I said hi and made my way to the kitchen, where Oreo was already waiting. He hopped up on the counter this time to help me get his breakfast ready. He got several treat sandwiches, because he kept finding the pill on me. Haha. Stuffy came right up to me and was ready to eat too. While the boys ate I took care of their things and filled Charlie's bowl quick. Then, as usual, it was pamper time! The boys each took their usual side to snuggle up to me for their attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment