Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

This morning I came in and saw Stuffy lounging in the entryway again. It was raining again this morning so he must have been enjoying watching it out the window. Oreo came and followed me to the kitchen. I spotted Charlie sitting right next to the back door. Stuffy came in and saw him too, so he went over. Both boys put their noses right up to the glass and they were meowing at each other. Haha. I went out and fed him and gave him a few pets. Stuffy kept a close eye on me. I came back in and got the other two their breakfast. Stuffy ate well, but kept looking up to check on his friend. After breakfast, the boys came into the living room to visit me. This evening both boys came to the kitchen to wait for their dinner. Stuffy sat at the edge of the kitchen so I brought him his plate. Both boys ate well again. They were waiting for me by the time I was finished with my things. They each snuggled up by me and got their attention time.

No comments:

Post a Comment