Sunday, July 23, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

This morning I came in and Oreo was first to greet me. He led the way to the kitchen, where Stuffy was sitting at the back door. I got breakfast ready and delivered it to the boys. I went out and filled Charlie's bowl. I haven't seen him around, but he always comes to eat. Hopefully he's hanging out somewhere keeping himself cool. The boys went to the living room to wait for me once I was done. They sat on either side and enjoyed their pets and brushes. This evening I came in and saw Oreo race down the stairs. Stuffy was right behind him, but was taking his time. Both boys sat at my feet tonight while I got their food ready. Stuffy went to work on his while Oreo was eating his pill sandwich. Then, Oreo got his dinner too. The boys met me at our spot for some attention time. Stuffy didn't stay to long and had gone in the kitchen to go crunch on some treats. Oreo stayed put, laying on his side, purring away as he got his pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment