Friday, July 21, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

Stuffy was sitting in the dining room this morning when I walked in. Oreo was just strolling in there too when he heard me. The boys met me in the kitchen while I got their breakfast ready for them. Stuffy was keeping guard at the back door. Charlie was hanging out there again this morning. Stuffy kept meowing at him through the window. Haha. Since he was busy, he didn't eat for awhile until Charlie had gone away. So, Oreo and I got some one on one time in the living room. Stuffy joined us once he had finished. This evening, I came in and the boys were both sitting by the chairs near the back door. Oreo got up right away and walked me to the kitchen where he waited for his medicine. After he ate that, I got him his plate to work on. I brought Stuffy's over to him by the back door. After Oreo finished he met me at our spot. He stayed for some pets, then wandered off. Stuffy came in next and sat for some brushes. Oreo eventually returned but he went to sit by his catnip pillow instead. Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment