Sunday, July 2, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

This morning Oreo help me in the kitchen as usual. Stuffy was lounging on the ottoman in the bedroom. I stopped by to give him a few pets quick. Then, I went back to the kitchen and got breakfast ready. Oreo ate his pill, then worked on his food. Stuffy later came out to join us to get his breakfast too. He watched out the back door while I filled Charlie's bowl. After breakfast, the boys met at our spot for their attention time. This evening, Stuffy was sitting in the front entryway. Oreo was making his way down the stairs. The boys both waited in the kitchen while I got their food ready. They waited for me to finish my things, then I met them at our spot. The boys laid on either side of me and purred away as they got their pets. Stuffy rolled to his side to get his belly brushed.

No comments:

Post a Comment