Saturday, July 15, 2017

Felixx

This morning I came in and spotted Felixx right away. He was all sprawled out at the top of the stairs. He made me giggle when he started sliding himself down each step and would "plop" down to the next one! Goofy cat. Felixx came down right away to say hi and we got him his breakfast. He followed me up the stairs while I went to fill his water and scoop his box. Back downstairs, I started grabbing different toys to see what one he wanted to play with. He wasn't amused with my first several choices. I should've known it was the simple string that would've been the winner! Haha! Felixx had fun pouncing on it and wrestling around. He would go off and hide beside the recliner so he could stalk it and attack his prey. He sure didn't get bored of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment