Friday, June 2, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

This morning I found Stuffy by the back door as usual. Oreo met me in the kitchen and rubbed his face on the back of my leg while I got his food ready. He makes me laugh! I gave the boys their food and went out to feed Charlie. As soon as I stepped outside, he moved into my line of sight. He was hiding behind the wall/post at the end of the counter! I gave him some pets while I watched Stuffy eating inside. I didn't want to disturb him, as he hadn't spotted Charlie yet! Haha. But, soon he did and stopped eating to watch his friend. The boys later met me in the living room for some pamper time. This evening Oreo met me at the door and led the way to the kitchen. Stuffy appeared around the corner and I delivered both their plates of food for them. I went and tended to their other things. The boys were definitely ready for some attention tonight. They each snuggled up to me and took little snoozes. Oreo rubbed his face in my hands and purred away. Stuffy itched his chin on the brush and laid on his side for some belly rubs. They will be ready for mom and dad to be home in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment