Friday, June 30, 2017

Murdy & Guthrie

Today I came in and spotted Murdy right away. Guthrie came strolling into the hall right after. He sure grew since the last time I saw him! I got the boys their food and they hopped up on the counter to help me. Guthrie was so hungry, he could barely wait! I brought it to the laundry room for him. Murdy didn't want to join him and was sitting on the counter still, so I let him eat there for today. After I finished cleaning their box, I met them in the living room. I noticed they had been naughty boys and knocked over a lamp. Luckily, it was not broken. The shade holder was bent a bit but I think I got it back into place. Guthrie was ready and waiting for me to play and to get some pets. Murdy came and sat on the ottoman to watch for a bit, then he went and sat down the hall. After that, he sat in the dining room window the rest of the time. Guthrie was so lovey! He had fun rolling around and tackling his mouse toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment