Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

This morning Oreo was sitting in the dining room when I came in. He met me in the kitchen and I saw Stuffy sitting in the doorway to the bedroom again. I went out to fill Charlie's bowl and then Stuffy appeared at the back door. I hadn't seen Charlie since the night he was on the front porch, but he's been coming by to eat for sure! Oreo was sitting on the counter waiting for me when I got back inside. I got the boys their food and meds. I went to sit in the living room with them, but they didn't stay to visit with me long this morning. Guess they had better things to do. Haha! This evening I came in and Oreo was sitting right at the door. I had to sneak in so he wouldn't try to get out or anything. Stuffy was sitting by the chair near the back door. I got them their food and Oreo got his meds. Stuffy didn't seem to interested in eating for me tonight. I realized they were probably filling up on treats from their treat toys and didn't eat as much of their dry food as they usually do. So, we'll hold off on filling those up again. Haha. I ended up, as a last resort, microwaving Stuffy's food for a few seconds to see if the smell would get him interested. Sure enough, he gobbled it right down. Stuffy then joined me in the living room for a brushing session. Oreo decided it was time to eat again instead. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment