Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

This morning Oreo was making his way down the stairs. Stuffy was sitting by the entry to the living room. I walked into the kitchen and saw Charlie peeking in from outside the glass doors. I went out and got him some more food and gave him a few pets. Stuffy was watching me closely. Haha. The boys waited in the kitchen to get their breakfast. I took care of their other things while they ate. Stuffy got his injection, then we headed to the living room for some attention time. This evening Oreo ran down the stairs when he heard me coming in. He rubbed up against my legs while I got his food ready. After he got his pill, he worked on his food. I called for Stuffy as I was finishing filling their other dishes. He eventually came and sat at the bottom of the stairs. I called him again and he came to the kitchen to eat. The boys met me at our spot when they finished. Oreo sat by me and purred away as he got his chin rubs. Stuffy itched his face on his brush, then sprawled out on his side to get his belly brushed too.

No comments:

Post a Comment