Monday, April 24, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

This evening Oreo came running into the dining room and Stuffy was sitting on the top of the stairs when I came in. The boys both followed me to the kitchen to wait for their dinner. I gave Oreo his pill, then topped off their other dishes. Both boys ate very well for me. After I scooped their box, I met Oreo in the living room. Stuffy was sitting by the chair just around the corner. He eventually came in to sit by me as well. Oreo was loving up his pets. Stuffy sprawled out on his side and took a little snooze as he got brushed. He got his medicine as well. Later, Oreo wandered off to go snack some more. Stuffy didn't move an inch almost the whole time. When he had enough, he got up and went and sat a little further away. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment