Saturday, April 8, 2017

Hudson, Zel & Gabbie

This evening I came in and the pups were barking hello to me. I let them out and they did their business quick. When they returned, they all waited patiently for their dinner. Hudson finished first and since it was so nice out, I let him right back out to play. Gabbie was next and Zel actually ate pretty quickly tonight too. We all went out back and enjoyed the beautiful evening. The frogs were chirping so loud tonight! Zel was ready to head back inside after a little bit, so she hung out on the patio most of the time. Hudson found himself something in the grass that he was barking at. I went to check it out and it was a big fat toad! He kept busy watching it hop around and kept barking at it. Gabbie even went over to check it out too. Soon, we headed in for bed. Zel went right in and made herself comfy in her blankie. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment