Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Rusty, Ruby & the gang

This morning it was storming early and later just raining out. I let Ruby out and fed her quick, then we headed outside. She sure didn't want to potty in the rain! It took a little coaxing, and eventually she did her business. Mr. Rusty didn't even get out of bed! Haha. Sheba and Salem were following me around this morning, ready for some breakfast and attention. Sheba and Ruby snuggled up on the couch with me for awhile. Salem got her attention in when I went to feed the turtles. This afternoon things cleared up and the pups were ready to head outside. Rusty rolled around in the grass by his ball and later got some fetch time. Ruby took awhile to do her business again, but finally she did and was happy to lounge on the patio and get her pets. This evening, Ruby was first to eat as always. The big kids lined up and were ready for their dinner too. I headed back in to feed the others, and of course Ruby lined up at her bowl for seconds. Haha! Salem and Sheba were wandering around as I went and filled their dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment