Saturday, March 18, 2017

Hudson, Zel & Gabbie

This afternoon I let the pups out and we headed right outside. It was a beautiful afternoon! The pups had fun exploring and enjoying the weather. They would bask in the sun awhile, then wander around in the shade. Zel was having a blast laying on her back and rolling around in the grass! Silly girl. When it was time, we headed back inside and I tucked them back in their beds. This evening I let the pups out right away again and started gathering their bowls. Gabbie and Hudson were right back at the door, ready to eat! I waited for Zel to come in. Then, I delivered their food and they went to work. Since Gabbie and Hudson finished first, we all headed outside to give Zel some peace and quiet while she ate. She definitely does take a lot longer with this food! Haha. Soon, she was finished and ready to join them. All three were busy exploring in the dark. Gabbie later came to sit by the door and let me know she wanted back in. It was time anyways, so we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment