Thursday, March 30, 2017

Daisy & Sophie

Yesterday I walked in and Sophie came to greet me. She was rolling around and flopping down on the floor by my feet. I heard Daisy meow hello. I got her her food and took care of litter boxes. Sophie was hanging out at the edge of the living room, so I sat on the floor by her and pet her. Boy, she was loving that up! She rolled around and stretched herself out, making sure I got every inch. Haha. Eventually, she had had enough and wandered off.

Today, I walked in and spotted Sophie right away. She waited in the kitchen while I got Daisy her breakfast, topped off Sophie's dishes and took care of their boxes again. I noticed Sophie had deposited a hair tie in her food bowl, so I tossed that down the hall for her. She had a blast all by herself just batting that around and chasing after it! So cute. Soon, she was ready for her pets. She came and laid by me and rolled around some more for her attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment