Sunday, March 19, 2017

Billie, Roxy and the gang

This morning the ladies were ready to head out back. It was already soooo nice out! They went out to potty and I got their breakfast and water freshened. I checked on the kitties while the girls worked on their food. Pip and Rudy were right at the door again. They were so excited to smell the other animal scents on my legs. Haha! They wouldn't stop! I filled their dishes and scooped their boxes quick. Next, I let the girls back out to enjoy the morning. Roxy didn't eat for me, so I chopped up some of the stuff in the fridge for her and added it to her bowl for later. I got the laser light out this morning and had the boys chasing that around. Pepper was hanging out under the bed and was growling at them. Haha. Chili came out for a few pets too. Salt was fine hiding under the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment