Thursday, February 23, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

This morning I came in and Oreo was first to greet me. The boys both followed along to the kitchen. Oreo hopped up on the counter to wait for his food. Stuffy went and sat under the chair by the door. I brought him his food and he went right to work. He ate very well for me. He got his injection, then I went to meet Oreo in the living room. Oreo was happy to get some chin rub time. Stuffy came and joined us and got his attention as well. This evening I came in and got dinner ready. Oreo went right for his treats after he got his pill. I hadn't seen Stuffy yet, so I went out to check the bowl outside. It was empty, so I added a scoop. I didn't see him at all out there today. Stuffy must have heard me go out again. He sure is concerned about that outside cat! Haha. Stuffy ate some dry food for me tonight, then he got his medicine after. I spent some time brushing him on the steps. Oreo got his chin scratches in tonight too.

No comments:

Post a Comment