Thursday, January 19, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

This evening I came in and Oreo was in the dining room coming to say hi. He led the way to the kitchen while I got their food ready. Oreo got his medicine and I called for Stuffy. I had to go find him since he didn't come to see me. I found him lounging in his kitty bed in the closet. I picked him up and took him to the kitchen to eat. He didn't seem interested, but I brought his food along and kept sticking it in front of him. Oreo was sitting by the side of the couch looking into the corner. I checked to see what he was up to and grabbed a toy out for him. He was loving on the catnip toy! Stuffy got some brushing and I kept following him to try and get him to eat. He did go to eat some dry food. I had turned on the fireplace earlier, so he went to sit by it. I was just about to give his insulin, when he threw up the food that he ate. So, I held off for this evening. We'll see how he does in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment