Friday, January 6, 2017

Noell & Navi

Today the girls were waiting for me in the kitchen. They sat and watched while I got food ready. Noell waited at her spot as I brought the bowls over. I filled their other dishes up and waited until they finished. I had Navi come follow me again. It didn't look like anyone had used the potty. I put her up there a few times and she just hopped down again. We went to the living room and I had Navi chasing lights around for a bit. Noell came over for some pets, then sat off at the other end of the room to watch. Before I left, I took Navi back to try again. This time, she decided to try and drink the water. Haha! I pulled her out of there and tried setting her down again. Still no luck, but I haven't seen any accidents anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment