Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Sadie, Chloe & Patches

This morning I called for Sadie as I went out to get her breakfast. When I got back I still didn't see her, so I went looking around for her. Patches was sitting on the table, waiting patiently for her food. Haha. Chloe was laying on the back of the recliner. I found Sadie lounging in her bed. She was laying there wagging her tail at me. I got her to come out and take a potty break. She came in and nibbled at her food a little. Patches ate her breakfast as well. Then, it was attention time! Sadie got her pets until it was time to go outside. Patches even came over for a couple pets too. This evening I let Sadie in and brought her bowl in. She didn't finish her breakfast, but I added her dinner in. She ate while I got Patches her food. After dinner, I sat with her and she loved up every minute of her pets. Chloe came over for some love too. She was quite the lovey dove tonight! She was rubbing her face all over my jeans. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment