Thursday, December 29, 2016

Micah, Henry, Houston, Charlie, Smudge & Finn

Today Finn and Henry were both right at the door to greet me. I saw Houston hiding out under the chair in the living room. All three followed me around while I went to look for others. Smudge was hanging out in the front room today, soaking up some sun. Micah was in his usual spot lounging on the bed. Still didn't see Charlie anywhere. I keep checking other rooms, just in case he got locked in, but never hear or see anything in them. I cleaned boxes and then it was time to get Micah his food. Only Henry tried to make attempts on the counter today. Finn and Houston were busy having their wrestling match on the floor. That was pretty entertaining to watch. Houston has some weight on her, but Finn can sure hold her own! Haha. Micah ate very well. Henry was right there to take care of leftovers. Finn eventually got up there to work on them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment