Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Micah, Henry, Houston, Charlie, Smudge & Finn

Today I walked in and Finn scrambled from out behind the Keurig. I guess I startled her! Haha. Not sure if she was napping back there or what. Houston was in the living room, along with Micah sitting  next to the tree. I went looking around for the others quick. Henry appeared on the dining room table. Not sure where he came from. I didn't see the other two today. I did see Smudge yesterday though. Charlie must have a good spot in a closet or something! I got Micah his food and kept the others from trying to take over while he ate. Finn and Houston gave up and started wrestling around on the floor instead. Haha. Henry and Finn finished up after Micah was done. Houston and Finn were quite spunky today and were having a blast chasing each other around!

No comments:

Post a Comment