Saturday, December 31, 2016

Hudson , Zel & Gabbie

This morning it was pretty chilly out again. The pups greeted me at the door and we headed to the back so they could go out. They quickly did their thing and came in to dance around while they waited for breakfast. Hudson sat and waited for the girls to finish. Then, it was time to head back out. Zel didn't want to even go back out again. The girls pottied quick and sat by the door to go inside. We did, and they sat with me for some attention. Gabbie curled up in her doggie bed and Zel went to curl up in her blankets. Hudson had fun exploring outside until it was time to head in. This evening the pups were ready for their potty breaks. They were also super excited to eat, as usual. Hudson was bouncing up and down at my feet. He waited by me and got some pets until the girls were done. Back outside, Gabbie went right back to the door and started crying. She wasn't having it! She and I went in and she snuggled up to me for some pets. A few minutes later, Zel and Hudson were at the door to come in too. I guess even Hudson was too chilly! He promptly went around to lick bowls. After that, he plopped down in front of me and enjoyed his pets the rest of the time. The girls curled up in their doggie bed next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment