Friday, November 4, 2016

Oreo & Stuffs

This evening I came in and Oreo came running down the stairs. He met me in the kitchen and immediately started brushing up against my leg. I set his pill down for him and saw that Stuffy had wandered in as well. The boys snacked on dinner and I went to clean their box. Stuffy went to go sit on a chair in the dining room as I took the trash out front. Oreo was in the living room waiting for me. I brought him his treats and sat down. Oreo snuggled up next to me for awhile and enjoyed his pets and chin rubs, purring away. Stuffy later came in and laid by us. He rolled to his side for some belly rubs. Oreo worked on treats and later went and sat by the windows. That seems to be his thing lately! Haha. He came back for more chin rubs too.

No comments:

Post a Comment