Friday, November 11, 2016

Oreo & Stuffs

This evening Oreo met me in the entryway and walked ahead of me to the kitchen after I said hi. Stuffy was sitting in the living room by the end table. I gave him some pets too, then it was time to get dinner ready for them. Oreo found his pill on me the first time, so we went for round too. That did it! Haha. They ate and I went to take care of their things. Oreo was waiting for me in the living room, while Stuffy was still busy eating. Oreo pawed out his treats for awhile. Soon, he was ready for snuggle time. He curled up next to me and got his pets. He remained there pretty much the whole time! He did have to take one more snack break though. Haha! Stuffy joined us in the living room, but sat off at a distance. Before I left, I stopped to give him some pets too.

No comments:

Post a Comment