Sunday, November 6, 2016

Billie, Roxy & the gang

This morning the ladies went outside to do their thing. They had eaten very well overnight for me, with the yummy snack addition of course. This morning I went ahead and put some in there again. The girls came in to eat while I went to feed everyone else. Pip seemed adamant to get out of the bedroom today! He kept trying to sneak past me. Pepper had finally moved and was hanging out under the bench. I put Pip in his room to eat. While he was occupied, I let the pups back out and then came back to visit the kitties. Pepper took the chance to come and love on me a bit since Pip wasn't around. As soon as he was back out, she would hunker down and hiss at him. Haha. He got some playtime in. I could hear the girls wrestling around outside. When it was time, they came back in and jumped all over the couch being silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment